Quality Science and Math Grant Program now accepting proposals - Math, Science, and
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS\r\n
QSM GRANT PROGRAM\r\n
The Quality Science and Math (QSM) Grant Program is now accepting grant applications for the 2023-2024 grant cycle. PK-12 public school teachers who are looking for a way to purchase instructional materials and equipment for their math, science, or STEM class should consider submitting a proposal!\r\n
QSM Grant proposals will be accepted from Saturday, July 1, 2023, through Sunday, September 10, 2023.\r\n
Grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to individual Louisiana public school teachers for materials and equipment that will be used to provide quality, innovative, and standards-based instruction in Math, Science, or STEM.\r\n
Proposals should focus on implementing a specific project such as a lesson, unit, or module in the classroom, and they must demonstrate how the project will enhance the quality of instruction provided to students.
QSM GRANT ELIGIBILITY & INFO
- Grants of up to $1,000 are awarded to PK4-2nd grade teachers, $1,500 to 3rd-5th grade teachers, and $2,000 to 6th-12th grade teachers
- Applicants must be full-time classroom teachers assigned to teach math, science, or STEM courses/subjects in a PK-12 public regular education program
- Public charter school and university lab teachers are eligible
- Application Deadline: Sunday, September 10, 2023 @ 11:59PM
- To apply, please access the grant portal by going to lsu.edu/qsm
GRANT WRITING TIPS & RESOURCE\r\n
- Watch our QSM Explained Videos that briefly introduces each component of the application.
- Review the QSM Grant Program Policies for more details about eligibility.
- View the application questions and how they are scored by downloading QSM Grant Components and Scoring Rubric.
- Register for a free, virtual grant writing workshop on July 19, 2023, or August 23, 2023.
- For more grant writing tips and resources, please visit lsu.edu/qsm.