This active shooter training video offers details from many well-known active shooting events across the country including body camera footage and police scanner sound bites. The training is taught by a retired law enforcement officer with more than two decades of experience in thousands of high-risk tactical operations, giving him the experience and first-hand knowledge. This is a high intensity video that will leave you with a lingering awareness of threats that face us each day. The teaching of the D.E.F.E.N.D. acronym offers insight to the reality of what real physical security looks like and , more importantly, how to achieve it.
- Awareness & Response to Active Shooter Threats
- Readiness for Uncertainty in Schools
- Chapter 1: Lessons from History
- Chapter 2: The Active Shooter
- Chapter 3: How to D.E.F.E.N.D.
- Chapter 4: The Importance of Hard Corners and Bleeding Control